Right click on box to control sound
This is Excellent! - Wish I could send it to the entire world! So, the best
place to start is with a friend.
1. The best way to get even is to forget.
2. Feed your faith and your doubts will starve to death.
3. God wants spiritual fruit, not religious nuts.
4. Some folks wear their halos much too tight.
5. Some marriages are made in heaven, but they ALL have to be maintained on
6. Unless you can create the WHOLE universe in 5 days, Then perhaps giving
"advice" to God, isn't such a good idea!
7. Sorrow looks back, worry looks around, and faith looks up.
8. Standing in the middle of the road is dangerous. You will get knocked
down by the traffic from both ways.
9. Words are windows to the heart.
10. A skeptic is a person who when he sees the handwriting on the wall,
claims it's a forgery.
11. It isn't difficult to make a mountain out of a molehill, just add a
12. A successful marriage isn't finding the right person; it's being the
13. The mighty oak tree was once a little nut that held its ground.
14. Too many people offer God prayers with claw marks all over them.
15. The tongue must be heavy, indeed, because so few people can hold it.
16. To forgive is to set the prisoner free and then discover the prisoner
17. You have to wonder about humans, they think God is dead and Elvis is
18. It's all right to sit on your pity pot every now and again. Just be
sure to flush when you are done.
19. You'll notice that a turtle only makes progress when it sticks out its
20. If the grass is greener on the other side of the fence, you can bet the
water bill is higher.
You are richer today if you have laughed, given, or forgiven.
I have surrounded myself with folks in my home church who think like this.Come visit us sometime. Click on logo for directions.
Read other articles I have written on the Christian Life
Email me and ask to be added to mail list for new pages.